Scion iM Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
These are the wheels I bought for my Corolla hatch. These are called "Podium II" and are offered as an official Toyota accessory for the car and can be bought in 16 inch and 17 inch sizes. I purposely wanted the 16 inch as I prefer to bias the car to ride quality over handling. I bought new Michelin Primacy ST tyres at the same time. Really happy with this combination. I did not like the sharp lines of the standard alloy wheels supplied with these cars (which are identical to the Scion IM standard alloys).

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
These are the wheels I bought for my Corolla hatch. These are called "Podium II" and are offered as an official Toyota accessory for the car and can be bought in 16 inch and 17 inch sizes. I purposely wanted the 16 inch as I prefer to bias the car to ride quality over handling. I bought new Michelin Primacy ST tyres at the same time. Really happy with this combination. I did not like the sharp lines of the standard alloy wheels supplied with these cars (which are identical to the Scion IM standard alloys).
Those are nice!

·
Registered
352 Posts
What do you guys think about this rims on the iM? I believe the scion wheel caps can be swaped with the hyundai center caps. Can anyone photo-shop this? Thanks

Those would look really nice. Kind of reminds me of the Audi sport wheels I think on the S5 and what not ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
The LMs are definitely gorgeous. Pricey but gorgeous. The only problem is that there's so many replicas out there, and majority of people can't tell the difference. So you spend $2k on wheels, and no one can tell the difference between the next guy running reps that paid $600

·
Registered
137 Posts

these at size 16 paired with the red lug nuts I recently bought would be nice!
May have to open in diff tab as it won't show.. *Sighs at failed post* lol

21 - 40 of 51 Posts