Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know by now at least everyone here has a wheel (or wheels) in mind they want to throw on the iM but haven't due to cost, chance of getting stolen, wife won't let you :D, the list goes on. Use this thread to post those wheels along with pictures, video's, width/offset/size, renderings of them on the iM, and just about anything else that should belong here. GO crazy.

To start, i'm going to keep it classic with a set of Volk TE37's

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm running OEM Enkei Evo 8 Wheels on my iM and love how they look. The specs are perfect for the iM especially now that I'm lowered on Ricelands (Racelands)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll probably put some spacers on and keep the stock wheels for a few months after I get my suspension done in June. After that I'm looking at mesh wheels. Hopefully something directional and/or concave. These are my favorite right now if I can make them fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
The stock wheels are so heavy.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those concerned about weight but also have a budget should look into used wheels, there's a lot out there from real authentic brands that have been on the market for a very long time which you can find for cheap, with tires.

The other option is other OEM wheels from a Toyota/Scion/Lexus. Or you can slightly branch out from that and go the Five Axis route.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those concerned about weight but also have a budget should look into used wheels, there's a lot out there from real authentic brands that have been on the market for a very long time which you can find for cheap, with tires.

The other option is other OEM wheels from a Toyota/Scion/Lexus. Or you can slightly branch out from that and go the Five Axis route.
Add Mitsubishi and some Subaru's to that list. I'm running the OEM Enkei's off the Mitsubishi EVO 8 MR on my iM. Specs are 17x8 +38 and they fill the wheel wells nicely :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts