Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering why Toyota did not include adaptive cruise control on the IM since it has the safety sense package. I realize it is a different car made in Japan and not in the US like the regular Corolla. I just thought it was odd that it is not offered. I have friends who have it and like it. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
274 Posts
2019 iM will have many of the safety features and new electronics. It will be introduced in around 10 days at Geneva Auto Show, so stay tuned

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was wondering why Toyota did not include adaptive cruise control on the IM since it has the safety sense package. I realize it is a different car made in Japan and not in the US like the regular Corolla. I just thought it was odd that it is not offered. I have friends who have it and like it. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris
I have the adaptive CC on my 2017 RAV4 and while it's nice it's no big deal that I don't have it on the iM. I find that when I'm driving my iM that I'm more engaged and it's so easy to disengage the CC and resume it with the stalk control that I don't care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts