1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would love to get some just waiting for them to become available. I want the tape on kind. I work at a dealership and have seen window issues when someone used the kind that sit in the window channel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The tape residue isn't that hard to remove. You just need to use adhesive remover and it will come off. I don't know about other people but I don't plan on removing them once there on so removal isn't a concern for me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have been emailing weathertech and they said there are now in the process of making a set for the im. They told me 2-3 months and they should be out. I did find that the new style corolla front windows are the same so I got some for just the fronts for now, got them for free so I figured I would try them, only the fronts fit though.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I have been emailing weathertech and they said there are now in the process of making a set for the im. They told me 2-3 months and they should be out. I did find that the new style corolla front windows are the same so I got some for just the fronts for now, got them for free so I figured I would try them, only the fronts fit though.
Thanks for the info. Knowing that they are coming, I'll wait to have some in channel ones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven't got the time to install it yet. By the looks of it, the visors will fit.
Buyer didn't send enough clips so I had to ask for extra. I got 6 instead of 8. I just received my extra clips last night, will install and take pics this weekend.
Did you have a chance to try them out?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is it confirmed that the front US 2016 Corolla front windows are the same as the front iM. Does anybody have pictures?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
What about the rears?

Is it confirmed that the front US 2016 Corolla front windows are the same as the front iM. Does anybody have pictures?
The fronts from the corolla are the same. I have a set on mine from weathertech.
How about the rear doors? They look too different.

I want all four and so far the only complete set is the $90.00 one on Ebay coming from Taiwan.

·
Registered
201 Posts
OK there it is. Corolla fronts right now. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts