Scion iM Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Well I guess my Sick Speed 8" blue flower shift knob is officially my first mod... lol. I bought this shift knob for my 2013 Toyota Yaris a few months ago and I made sure to get it from the car when it was totaled in a wreck a few weeks ago. I was positive it wouldn't fit in my new iM but to my surprise it did!! I was literally in tears when I saw that it was a perfect fit because that Yaris was my baby and I loved that little car alot. That shift knob is like a small piece of the personality my little Yaris had.

Did you pull down the collar on the shift boot then twist the knob or just twist the knob

· Registered
168 Posts
dragonball z shift knob, then tints, then rear bumper protector, dip the wheels a solid color, and maybe paint the calipers. Then i gotta find a thread on how the interior comes apart so i could vinyl wrap some stuff

· Registered
61 Posts
;) yep, a few years back i had a Auris with ( almost ) everything from TTE
* TTE frontspoiler
* TTE rearspoiler on thirht door
* TTE rearspoiler on rearbumper for TTE dual exhaust
* TTE 18 inch rims
* TTE loweringsprings

:laugh:

Attachments

· Registered
2014 Scion tC
2 Posts
There's a lot you can do to mod your iM, and it really depends on what kind of look and feel you're going for. If you're looking to add a personal touch, then start with some simple exterior mods like changing out the wheels or adding a new paint job. You can also lower the car for a sportier look, or add some interior upgrades for a more luxurious feel. No matter what you choose, just make sure you like it.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts