Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first gen xB was actually a rebadged bB, unfortunately the second gen xB went its own way.. however I still feel that the new bB could do great in the US as a Scion (as in update the xB...)

·
Registered
432 Posts
It does look like a Scion. how big is it. WOuld it be able to compete with cars like the Kia SOul or is it bigger than that?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Never knew about this model, look into it more and found that they also offer up an 'open deck' model. Do you think this is something that could make it's way to the north american market?

·
Registered
432 Posts
That is such a funny looking car. What is the point of it? Why not just fully enclose the back so that there is more cargo space?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not sure why, it's something i'd like to know about as well.
Probably for uniqueness and some gain in capability

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never knew about this model, look into it more and found that they also offer up an 'open deck' model. Do you think this is something that could make it's way to the north american market?

they have enough trouble selling xB's now you want them to bring over a model completely unsuited to our tastes and one that reduces the prime driver for purchase. CAPACITY. Brilliant!

·
Registered
312 Posts
That is such a funny looking car. What is the point of it? Why not just fully enclose the back so that there is more cargo space?
What's the point of the Subaru Baja? It was still made. The open deck was just a slightly different bb model. The one with the fully enclosed back was the bb (see first gen Scion xB). I love the open deck for it's uniqueness.

·
Registered
219 Posts
What's the point of the Subaru Baja? It was still made. The open deck was just a slightly different bb model. The one with the fully enclosed back was the bb (see first gen Scion xB). I love the open deck for it's uniqueness.
if the hyundai santa cruz is successful could be an interesting experiment

·
Registered
661 Posts
well the santa cruz has more chances at success than the Subaru Baja or Scion xB
instead of something with a truck feature, the santa cruz IS a truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts