Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone else has been looking at wheel options, BUT www.tirerack.com has a model of the car up and online to view wheels on our cars... HOWEVER I measured our wheel pattern as 5x100 Their website is showing the available wheel choices as 5x114.3 Regardless if you want to see what some aftermarket wheel options look like its up and running.

The more I am looking at wheels I'm leaning towards an 18x8 +45mm in the front and 18x8 +35mm in the rear (staggered) There is a lot more fender well room in the back than the front, and widening the stance in the rear would greatly increase the effectiveness of the double wishbone rear suspension.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Do you have any idea what wheels are on the concept? Looks like the type of wheels i'd go for:

Those are Rays Gram Lights 57Xtreme's... prepare thy a$$hole for the raping when you see the cost lol

Pretty sure it's 5x114.3 same as the gen 2 Xb Nick
I most likely measure incorrectly... if they are indeed 5x114.3 that is AWESOME there are a ton more wheel options available in that pattern than 5x100.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our bolt pattern is 5x114.3 it's stamped on the OEM wheels.
I have not looked for the stamp... I'm assuming you have to remove a wheel... it's raining here right now. Do you know the width and offset?

·
Registered
45 Posts
i already have my new set of wheels ready for installation. i ordered from julian @ tire rack.
unfortunately i have no pictures on the car to show you because my got **** car isnt here yet. sad face.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i already have my new set of wheels ready for installation. i ordered from julian @ tire rack.
unfortunately i have no pictures on the car to show you because my got **** car isnt here yet. sad face.
What did you end up going with? I'm thinking I am going to hold off until spring for wheels and tires.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Width is 7", offset is +50mm
This is the OEM rim specs? 17x7 +50 wrapped with 215/45/17??

I have a set of wheels from my previous car which is 18x8 +45 with 215/40/18. will there be any issue?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello

For those who car, attached is a pic of the wheel specs. 17 by 7 +50mm offset as said above.

The hub bore is 60mm as measured with my calipers. Similar to newer TC wheels.

Thanks

Aaron

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts