Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Another odd fad....Just because you put lettering on your tire sidewall doesnt mean you have an automatic RaceKar now....LoL..

**Sarcasm

·
Registered
120 Posts
Could be fun and a bit unique
Not at all "unique" now.....Everyone and their G'ma are putting Tire Decals on their sidewalls to make their car look like a RaceKar...Its kinda Bleh after seeing it all over the place...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Most definitely you will if it's bone stock. But I mean the way to achieve these ranges in price. From you're regular 20$ pen or whatever to actual lettering stickers that cost upwards of 200$

·
Registered
120 Posts
Definitely, It's more of a race car type of thing. You don't see regular cars driving around getting grocerys with tire lettering lol
All over SoCal area.....Thats why I say its NOT unique....a lor of ricers & wannabes have tire decals now...thinking they have a RaceKar.....lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lol that sucks haha

Down here where I am in Toronto... I can't lie, there's a **** load of rice and garbage to be honest. But you don't really see the tire lettering ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMHO I don't think it looks too bad using a 1" tire manufacture tag. My example photo attached. It would last longer than a paint pen. Grumpy's iM looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I agree not to put them on the stock wheels. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
168 Posts
if you wanna be cheap you can always get a white paint marker and just outline the lettering already on there for like $5. that's what i did on my SC, it lasted for about a half year until it got completely rubbed because i had stretched tires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.