·
Registered
238 Posts
Blizzard Pearl

Classic Silver Metallic

Black Sand Pearl

Barcelona Red Metallic

Spring Green Metallic
(Couldn't find any examples of this one, please post a picture if you can find one.)

Electric Storm Blue

·
Registered
411 Posts
I tried to find Spring Green metallic earlier and came up empty. It appears to be a new color.

Well, I did find a little square of supposedly that Green, but I am not sure of it's accuracy. It looked kind of bright Green.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The corolla has a 4ever green color similar to what the Rav4's used to have. I would imagine the "Spring Green Metallic" would be a bright lighter green. I just hope it isn't the Aloe green or Turquoise green of the 05-09 Camrys.

·
Registered
312 Posts
after looking at the paint code, I have searched and found Subaru had a color called Acadia Green Metallic that some are calling 6W2 and others are calling 64C.

·
Registered
411 Posts
after looking at the paint code, I have searched and found Subaru had a color called Acadia Green Metallic that some are calling 6W2 and others are calling 64C.
I think it will be lighter. Would be nice if Scion shows it on a car soon.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tried looking for Spring Green Metallic with no luck either.

At least it'll be a color that debuts on the iM unlike the rest which are all common within the brand.

Might be time to start talking about what other colors we want available in future year models!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I will wait to see the green out of curiosity, but prolly red for me. I work in a body shop and 3r3 is one of the best colors to match. I wish they were doing the galactic gray that they Corolla's had a couple years ago (dk gray with flecks of green and blue).

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The green looks quite bright. Too bright for me to consider. I'll probably go with either blue or black.
actually i thought the example shown here was too dull looking

scion/toyota has better taste than that.

the tone of this green will be in line with the current color pallet

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ that link works perfectly for me.

Although I don't like spring green, it does look great on the iM

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks guys for catching that the colors are up on the Scion site!

I am liking that white, but it is an extra cost color on some Toyotas. I hope it won't be an extra cost on the iM.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Blizzard is a $395 upcharge on all Scions and Toyotas as of right now, I would imagine that will stay true.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts