Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
That's a bit confusing.. what modifications have been made that reduced it ? What's the total load carrying capacity ?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
That's a bit confusing.. what modifications have been made that reduced it ? What's the total load carrying capacity ?
My guess is that they over measured and had to put that in.

It is a very specific, small amount. Like anyone is actually measuring that exact.

·
Registered
352 Posts
My guess is that they over measured and had to put that in.

It is a very specific, small amount. Like anyone is actually measuring that exact.
I have a scale beside my car in the garage.. anything that goes in, including myself, gets weighed out :serious:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I have a scale beside my car in the garage.. anything that goes in, including myself, gets weighed out :serious:
I once was discussing cars with a guy that I worked with. He was into drag racing and was talking about some part that he had bought to save 1/2 pound. The guy was at least 250 pounds.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I once was discussing cars with a guy that I worked with. He was into drag racing and was talking about some part that he had bought to save 1/2 pound. The guy was at least 250 pounds.
yea lol you see that a lot, greatest weight reduction is less burgers and ribs bro.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Oh wow :| Did he have a secondary driver for the vehicle ?! Or he was just adamant to remove everything else as compensation.

Not saying anything to be mean or anything, but especially when it comes to drag racing, every darn pound makes the difference

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yea lol you see that a lot, greatest weight reduction is less burgers and ribs bro.
Oh wow :| Did he have a secondary driver for the vehicle ?! Or he was just adamant to remove everything else as compensation.

Not saying anything to be mean or anything, but especially when it comes to drag racing, every darn pound makes the difference
Ya, no offence was intended, just that moment just really made me chuckle. We often hear of fighters and jockeys having to make weight requirements, but I really never hear of race car drivers weight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts