Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever looked online and seen how many import related decals there are? So now you can show us what you have on your iM.

I was going to go zombie theme but nothing out there I liked so I think I'll keep it Japanese theme. I have a +5HP on the back for my intake.

I'm changing my iM to a iWAS. Maybe add a red XS to it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Usually I see those illest stickers or the shocker hand ones or the person humping the word "it" (yes I know what it is lol)
Umm some have 4 doors more water-hose (remove the "water" switch the e & s around lols) or "no [email protected] chicks car will scrape.. lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm waiting on a carbon trunk for our iMs
It's not a decal yet but I'd most likely find someway to make it one lol
Anyway I would stencil around the Harley Quinn name and the beautiful Harley Quinn then removing the laptop corners then placing it on the corner of the future carbon trunk and having the shop place the iM under her left bosom & then maybe a clear vynl wrap on the trunk so nothing peels etc..
So it would read Harley Quinn iM xb

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Anyway I would stencil around the Harley Quinn name and the beautiful Harley Quinn then removing the laptop corners then placing it on the corner of the future carbon trunk and having the shop place the iM under her left bosom & then maybe a clear vynl wrap on the trunk so nothing peels etc..

Should have known via your forum name. ;-)

·
Registered
137 Posts

Should have known via your forum name. ;-)
All good :D yh I less than 3 Harley Quinn lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lol I actually had to read that several times before I finally figured that out ! Less than 3 ... that made me chuckle lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Is anyone going to put on side vinyl/paint? I have a design picked out and getting a price and seeing if I can get it made correctly. Anybody have graphics contacts?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Has anyone been able to find a small i chrome letter? If you've done any work on your iM you've seen "ZR". Lookie there is a valvematic and RS!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts