Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The dealer had blizzard pearl and spring green. My wife liked the green and she's driving it. I love the car, but if I were driving it I would have picked another color. I bet the take rate will be low for this color. I worked at a Chrysler dealer in the 90s when the Neon came in sublime green. They were very hard to sell. I'm assuming that's probably the case here too. The car had 5 miles on it and the dealer was VERY accommodating. Gave me a great price on our Sienna out of the gate, and came up when I pushed for more. Threw in a cargo tray, too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
On one hand, I'll bet it doesn't last long, so I'll end up with a fairly rare car. On the other, I will definitely have to trade it when the time comes, because it will take me months to sell it privately. LOL

·
Registered
331 Posts
The dealer had blizzard pearl and spring green. My wife liked the green and she's driving it. I love the car, but if I were driving it I would have picked another color. I bet the take rate will be low for this color. I worked at a Chrysler dealer in the 90s when the Neon came in sublime green. They were very hard to sell. I'm assuming that's probably the case here too. The car had 5 miles on it and the dealer was VERY accommodating. Gave me a great price on our Sienna out of the gate, and came up when I pushed for more. Threw in a cargo tray, too.
Nitro yellow green for a 95 or 96 neon is actually extremely highly sought after now... the same will likely be said about this color 20 years from now as well.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Why would I get bothered if it's the rear windows exclusively (meets regulation)?

35% isn't much. Hardly affects visibility which was my goal. Dunno if 20% would've been the same essentially but I'm happy with my choice.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.