Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking over the stage at an event this weekend was a modified production iM along with the concept:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seems as though they are trying to cast the iM as a car that will easily take to customization. Hopefully there will be plenty of TRD and after market parts to allow people to do that.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, I don't know about you guys but I like the fluorescent tone the iM has going on in the first photo:

But of course that's not how it actually looks in real life, after cross-referencing that to what else is out there on it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What a disappointment! It reminds me of that horrendous puke color on the Dodge Dart. I was hoping for one of Toyota's lovely dark greens, like this Spruce Green Mica:

Or maybe even a teal blue/green like this Yaris:

NOT something like this! :

·
Registered
159 Posts
For all we know it might be in the iM's optional paints. Taylor I'm sure you;; find a darker green as well ;)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That dark green you posted looks horrible, no wonder I rarely seem them, thankfully that's not part of the iM's color pallet!

Along with the color pallet being better (IMO), it will appeal better to their target market better.

·
Registered
101 Posts
For all we know it might be in the iM's optional paints. Taylor I'm sure you;; find a darker green as well ;)
I hope a darker green is offered...

That dark green you posted looks horrible, no wonder I rarely seem them, thankfully that's not part of the iM's color pallet!

Along with the color pallet being better (IMO), it will appeal better to their target market better.
Haha, to each their own :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Something to the effect of Camouflage Metallic like what was offered on the xB would go well on the Scion iM.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I like this Spring "Green" more each time I see it. It's like it's different from each angle. But then again I'm kinda weird that way.

Makes me think of the Civic Type-R that was just at the New York (?) Auto Show:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like this Spring "Green" more each time I see it. It's like it's different from each angle. But then again I'm kinda weird that way.

Makes me think of the Civic Type-R that was just at the New York (?) Auto Show:
That Civic has too much of a fluorescent hue to it than I'd want, unless how the photo was taken is contributing to that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts