Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is doing fine. Now for the wing discussion. I came across a video, idk about everyone but I love it. Not that exact wing cause I'm not about to drop $1,000+ on it but here is the wing
And here is the video.

https://youtu.be/xoqYxezXg04

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts

That's hot, but **** expensive!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm not too sure how I feel about that. It reminds me of when I see Civic hatches with them.. just odd. The front end of the car looks pretty good though

·
Registered
26 Posts
Honestly don't hate it, wouldn't run it, unless I was either going for some crazy anime decal covering the entire car jdm fanboy theme, or planned on doing some real racing. BUT I do want a wing! Not a park bench wing, but a duck bill spoiler, like the CT200H F sport, or the Mazdaspeed 3, and a lip that actually fits, not these TRD winglets, a lip. Sorry to rant, but it's frustrating, Scion has always been huge in the aftermarket, and until a couple of months ago fastscions.com didn't even have an iM category, now they do, but it barely had anything in it. When will the iM get more aftermarket support? I want to decimate all with some overnight parts from Japan! ;)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
disgusting.....

the factory one is much better.

Now.....
If you actually need "down force" , go for it. But if you don't have 500+ horsepower it does nothing except looks.

But its your money, if you like it that much go for it.

The factory one is made for the car, and is half the price.

Check my garage pictures, I have one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts