Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would this be a good look for the first release series?

Add ons include:
Panoramic Moonroof
TRD Wheels
Rear Wing Spoiler
Limited Edition Orange Paint
Fog Lights
Side Fins

Share your thoughts!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like the orange paint color. The wheels and rear spoiler look great. I think this would be a great car in real life. I think that I might delete the side fin though.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Panoramic moonroof is a great addition, i've noticed more of the younger crowd really digs that even older owners.

Open driving feel goes a lot way in a better driving experience!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is this legitimately what Scion is doing to launch the iM or just an idea of what would be nice??

I do like the options, prefer that sexxi green paint though...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hot Lava (or an iteration thereof) has been a color for every car so far (except the xA) in the Scion lineup. Also it was a release series color for the xB1, xD, tC2, and xB2. Also it is a stock color for the FR-S and iQ. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Release Series iM is the same or a similar color. I look towards the JDM Auris "RS" trim. **LINK**
I think the stock iM will be/is based on the version in the link. I think there will be a few changes to it for the US version, but pretty close to that car.
I doubt the panaramic roof will be on the iM Release Series, but I don't doubt the wheels, fogs, spoiler, and from the link the orange seats, and stitching. Also the smart entry where you just touch the door handle and the car locks/unlocks automatically.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would say no. The RS1 for the FR-S didn't come out until after the FR-S had been out for a while. I believe this is speculation as to what will be on the RS iM.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would say no. The RS1 for the FR-S didn't come out until after the FR-S had been out for a while. I believe this is speculation as to what will be on the RS iM.
I think if sales go well they should see some justification for doing this, if not, no point throwing in this kind of improvement, just not worth it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Who knows, maybe there won't even be a Release Series for this car. There has never been a release series for the iQ.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I wouldn't care.

Rather have them put more effort into improving the iM as it is, but that will of course be more gradual and spread out over time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts