Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some part numbers are already release for Scion iM. hopefully get more detail on TRD stuffs as well. Will try update the list as soon as possible.The price is vary on your location, better to search online (ebay, amazon) or call your local dealership to ask for best price if you can.
PT738-12160 Scion iM Rear Bumper Protector

PT747-12160 Scion iM Lower Body Graphics

PT908-12160 Scion iM Cargo Tray

PT206-12160-20 Scion iM All Weather Floor Mat 2016

PT276-52041 Scion Alloy Wheel Locks

74101-AE010 Toyota Ash Tray Kit (Cup With Retainer Clip)

PT908-12160 Scion iM Cargo Tray

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you tell if something is factory installed or a dealer addon?
most of the time, parts that were factory installed will printed on your buildsheet, which is the paper on your preorder cars, it will listed the items.

But for Scion iM.. it is mono-spec, so you wont see most options are factory installed.. All the parts will be installed at dealership.

I worked for dealership before and i know the procedure. if you want parts from them, they will jack up the price. some nice dealership will price match online and some dont.

these days..if i want any car parts. i just go online and order..it is much cheaper this way. so do your own research or ask on the forum. we try to help each other here.

·
Registered
661 Posts
You can also try asking the sales guy or even the service department what was done with the PDI (pre-delivery inspection) which is a process that gets the vehicle ready from the state it arrives at the dealer from the factory to it finally being ready for you to take delivery.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Most accessories are put on after the PDI. I think really the only ones that are put on during the PDI are the TRD bits. At least that is how it is done at the dealer I work at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts