Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
green and sunny over there in california, i am envious.
is that a carbon fiber simulated wrap or just "black" wrap? looks good.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Seems like this is going to be quite a popular car and community. Can't wait to see what everyone does to make the iM their own.

Welcome!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh I love what youve done with your car! What intake system is that? I cant seem to find an intake system anywhere! Love the wrapped hood too. My vinyl guy wants me to do the same to mine too lol. If I do end up doing it ill probably do the roof as well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh I love what youve done with your car! What intake system is that? I cant seem to find an intake system anywhere! Love the wrapped hood too. My vinyl guy wants me to do the same to mine too lol. If I do end up doing it ill probably do the roof as well.
That's what I was thinking, good chance the intake is custom, can't be that hard to configure one with parts already on the market, unless there's something close or exact to what we need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there Ashley. My name is Erik. You're the first person I noticed in SoCal on this forum. Yay! Pleasure meeting you! I'm sure you're aware of the ToyotaFest on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at the Queen Mary. Admission is free, but parking is what you normally pay for. Hopefully, you have plans to attend. I'd love to see your iM as well.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 18 of 18 Posts