Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>>> If this isnt allowed please delete it.... ;)

I looked everywhere for a Scion iM group on FB and had no luck finding one so I made one myself. If anyone here would like to join feel free to check it out.

Its a brand new group so theres not alot of posts or members but we gotta start somewhere right... lol.

:)

Click the banner in my sig to check it out. ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Bump... we're almost to 50 members!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thanks for creating a group, always helps to have more resources out there rather than just this forum or another forum. I think people are more inclined to go on Facebook since they're already so connected to it already with just about everywhere they go.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks for creating a group, always helps to have more resources out there rather than just this forum or another forum. I think people are more inclined to go on Facebook since they're already so connected to it already with just about everywhere they go.
This is true, the Scikotics forum gets few visitors but the facebook group for the chapter I was in while in OK gets a lot more traffic. Honestly, I haven't been on the forum page in about 6 months, but I am active to the fb group everyday.

·
Registered
661 Posts
This is true, the Scikotics forum gets few visitors but the facebook group for the chapter I was in while in OK gets a lot more traffic. Honestly, I haven't been on the forum page in about 6 months, but I am active to the fb group everyday.
The other thing is Facebook makes it super easy for people to find pages set to public or visible to other people so, it gets natural traffic like that, and a high chance of someone looking to get an iM or who already has an iM.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your welcome guys! Its nice to see all the new members joining our little fb group. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts