Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Scion iM Concept was teased with Gram Lights, Yokohama S-Drive Tires and a cross drilled rotor with what could be a 4 piston caliper. Overall the concept doesn't seem too far off from being production ready, is this a setup we can expect on the production model?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I hope that they give us these rims. They are really nice for what I would expect from a car at this price point.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm trying to figure out who manufactured the wheels for the concept. Off the top of my head I'd say ENKEI or Yokohama

·
Registered
432 Posts
These are only for the concept though. Sadly, the production model will get some hubcap type thing to keep costs low.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like those rims. They look both affordable and cool, which can be a hard thing to find in a set of rims. Hopefully they will put them on the production iM. As long as they don't use some ugly hub cap type rim.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like those rims. They look both affordable and cool, which can be a hard thing to find in a set of rims. Hopefully they will put them on the production iM. As long as they don't use some ugly hub cap type rim.
Have you ever looked for wheels?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I wouldn't mind having them if that as the case.
Usually i end up retiring factory wheels to winter wheel status and get aftermarket wheels for summer

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hub caps would be more acceptable on a corolla, on this they should at least try to avoid doing that.
even some cheap alloys would be better.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I hope they don't just give us hub caps. They are so ugly. If you look at what the xb gets, do you think we will basically get those?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
those are ugly and you guys should know better than to expect the same style on the iM
it's a different vehicle at a different time, do the math

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the Auris was 114.3 so I would imagine that is what the iM will have.
Moving away from 114.3 would be a horrible move.
Scions are supposed to be affordable and what better way to support that whole experience that to go with one of the most common bolt patterns around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts