Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering the Aurius will show up here as the iM I think there mauy be a good possibility that we see Toyota/Scion offer some of the funkier accessories and kits from across the lake. For instance...

TRD

Modellista

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, I'm actually of the opinion that the kit they teased on the concept iM will eventually be offered as an OEM accessory...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Chances are that will happen, from what can be seen I think it's a great look. What do you think the rest of the sporty exterior of the iM concept might look like?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not a fan of that exhaust on the TRD Auris, but at least they tried to come up with a difuser and a somewhat integrated exhaust for the design.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like the grille on the TRD body kit.

I'm not exactly sure what we are thinking with the Lexus models though. Are you saying you'd like to see those body kits on the iM?

If you like the Lexuses, why don't you go buy a Lexus?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the grille on the TRD body kit.

I'm not exactly sure what we are thinking with the Lexus models though. Are you saying you'd like to see those body kits on the iM?

If you like the Lexuses, why don't you go buy a Lexus?
I thought we were talking about TRD, unless the pictures plastered with TRD are just a jape?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh, I get it. The TRD kit on the NX isn't even that noticeable though. That may be a good thing as overdone body kits can be a lot but I didn't even realize that there was a body kit on that NX at first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts