Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody else got a "SCION Audio System Owner's Manual" that is mentioned on p. 188 (and a couple of other pages) in the overall Owner's Manual in the gray zippered document holder that was in the glove box. I contacted my dealer and they said none existed.

I did get a "Touch Screen Display Audio and Bespoke Audio With Navigation Quick Start Guide", which doesn't show a whole lot.

I surfed the net and found a "SCION Display Audio System Toyota Part No. PT546-00160" online that seems pretty close to our touch screen system. However, I would really like the full color manual if I'm supposed to get one with my car.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Reactions: purcelkc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nick. Steve here in Michigan. Just purchased my first Scion, now Toyota 2017 Corolla iM, and slowly and painfully parting with my '03 Matrix - the best car I've ever owned. The one thing not in the owner's manual of iM was anything about the radio, so thanks so much the link! Looking forward to learning about all things iM.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi Nick. Steve here in Michigan. Just purchased my first Scion, now Toyota 2017 Corolla iM, and slowly and painfully parting with my '03 Matrix - the best car I've ever owned. The one thing not in the owner's manual of iM was anything about the radio, so thanks so much the link! Looking forward to learning about all things iM.
Welcome, and enjoy.

The radio is fine for a stock radio, but many of us find it lacking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Steve. Like you, I am a new Corolla iM owner after reluctantly parting with my 2003 Matrix after 15 years and 247,000 nearly flawless miles (it is being driven now by a friend, so I still get to see it from time to time!). Both the Matrix and iM have a manual transmission.

Anyway, the package of manuals did not include one for the audio system. The dealer told me that for some reason they were not sent from the factory, and that one has been ordered and will be sent directly to me. He did send me a PDF copy to use in the mean time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts