Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dropped like it's hot!
No, no, no! Here I have been looking for a sufficiently high enough car to replace my xB and you show me this.

Just teasing.....happy that everyone can make the car what he wants it to be. :)

Mod on!

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'm sensing some nice natural rear camber in the back :D

Dropped on stock wheels = always a great starter mod

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm sensing some nice natural rear camber in the back :D

Dropped on stock wheels = always a great starter mod

LOL rear camber isn't natural unless you're running a high powered RWD car... You need the camber so the tires squat flat under heavy acceleration... that doesn't happen with a weezy 4 banger LOL ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
That's lower than a rat's sack. Looks good, but I prefer function over form.

Reactions: SuperchargedMR2

·
Registered
331 Posts
Progressive springs blow, guess I won't be buying RSR.
Do you have an iM? I have progressive rate H&R springs installed now and love them.

Linear rate springs at that ride height of the RSR car would literally be bone jarring. Unless those shocks are dampening adjustable though the progressive rate springs would be for low and slow. Just have to know what your doing and what your purpose is... adjustability is key when going that low if you're doing it for function and form. Do you have any pictures of the front coilovers or just the rears?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks dope man! Cant find this product, really interested on buying some. How much were they? Can you please put a link to the coils?

·
Registered
331 Posts
They have not been released yet, but expect the price to be between $1299 - $1699

Reactions: Grumpy05
1 - 20 of 21 Posts