Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no racks yet. I emailed scion again and asked why they sell racks in japan and not here and they just said they don't know if/when they will sell them here. same goes for the window visors.

·
Registered
149 Posts
They were announced when the car was unveiled. I guess the official ones will come later.

Honestly, just go on Thule's UK or Auz site and check what parts you need for the 5 door Auris. These parts will be available in North America. Installation will be the same. Don't understand why no one's mentioned this yet. It's what I intend to do, personally.

·
Registered
363 Posts
no racks yet. I emailed scion again and asked why they sell racks in japan and not here and they just said they don't know if/when they will sell them here. same goes for the window visors.
I know it's weird, especially when it's one of those things that should be linear from market to market, doubt they'll need time to make changes. Only thing I can imagine is a supply issue. But of course it's not like they'll tell us that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just received My Inno rack yesterday. They're assembled and sitting in my living room right now. I'll be installing them on the car tomorrow. Didn't have time before it got dark out today. I'll take some pictures and post them when I've got them installed.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.