Scion iM Forum banner

Remove headlight?

6232 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Ochoa365
Anyone know how to remove the Headlights? And how difficult is it to take them apart?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Anyone know how to remove the Headlights? And how difficult is it to take them apart?
No idea but I have this diagram below. Hope this helps

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/gen...UrbWUEcn5WfExTNFg$&vid=224054&cid=4&uid=73669
Your gonna have to pull the bumper. The headlight will be glued together so it will be difficult to take apart without damaging it.
Your gonna have to pull the bumper. The headlight will be glued together so it will be difficult to take apart without damaging it.
it's not difficult, done it on many cars, my main concern is removing it.
You should get some masking tape and tape off the painted area of the front end surrounding the headlight, which will save you big time. Seen way too many people scratch their paint from a simple job like this.

Prevention is key.
You should get some masking tape and tape off the painted area of the front end surrounding the headlight, which will save you big time. Seen way too many people scratch their paint from a simple job like this.

Prevention is key.
yep, i know that feeling lol
Anyone else removed it yet?
Anyone else removed it yet?
Figured it out, kinda. There are two bolts right next to the fender that need to be removed, two clips on the frame that need to be undone, and a snap on clip that you need to unsnap towards the front of the car. Not sure about the electrical wires though. Hopefully these pictures help!

See less See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.