Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the iM this weekend...Pretty awesome car so far.

For the Exterior Lighting....theres an "auto" option...When that is selected the LED DRL's do not activate anymore which seems odd.

Wasn't sure why the DRL's dont work when the "auto" is selected...or is there a way to make them work??

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
21 Posts
They only work when "auto" is selected on my Blue 6spd You should just need to leave the selector on "auto"... Maybe make sure you don't have the lever pushed back (to activate high beams)???

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww so them darn DRL's should be on even with the "auto" option chosen...Hmm

Aight I will contact the dealership about it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Aww so them darn DRL's should be on even with the "auto" option chosen...Hmm

Aight I will contact the dealership about it.
Also, if u are coming from a stop or just started the car, I believe DRL's (while set in auto) would turn on as soon as u put it in drive or if the car goes in motion.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Also, if u are coming from a stop or just started the car, I believe DRL's (while set in auto) would turn on as soon as u put it in drive or if the car goes in motion.
2nd this. I believe that it turns on after disengaging the handbrake.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Typically I've had my DRLs come on as soon as I start the car if the handbrake is down. If the handbrake is up when I start the car, the lights would be off until I drop the handbrake

·
Registered
300 Posts
Generally, DRLs should be on at all times when you're moving. Legally, they have to be on when you're on the move so if they're not on, best to bring it to the dealership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts