Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what it looks like.

This horizontal lower body graphic adds a unique look to the your Scion iM. It extends along the lower rocker molding from the front door to the rear of the vehicle and features distinctive dot-fade pattern. The dark graphite color ensures the graphic stands out on most iM colors. Made from tough UV-resistant vinyl material, it resists yellowing, fading and peeling.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
It feels a bit dated to me, like its a late-'90s/early-'00s thing. Look at these and see what I mean.

Same detail on the 2011 Scion tC

To be fair though, the 2014 Lexus CT has a very similar graphic on it, and it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think it looks better on the 2014 Lexus CT because it's not a complete line and it's broken up in the back and it's a bit more sporty looking. The Scion iM looks better without one but maybe someone will stick on their own custom graphics and prove me wrong.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Im having custom flat baby blue side graphics put on in a few days. Also thanking about doing some 3D carbon fiber wrapping too. I took the car to my vinyl guy today and he came up with some really nice ideas for my car. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.