Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a problem. Today I had a bic lighter stored in the small storage compartment under the Aux/USB. (Owners manual lists this as auxiliary box-type B) Well inside piece in the back of that area came loose, and the lighter fell down inside. My hand doesn't fit that far into it, so I probably need to remove some of the inferior paneling to find that lighter. Is this a potentially huge risk, and is there anyway I can remove the paneling myself so I don't have to pay someone to find this lighter for me? I really don't want my car to explode. Please help, bless

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
So I have a problem. Today I had a bic lighter stored in the small storage compartment under the Aux/USB. (Owners manual lists this as auxiliary box-type B) Well inside piece in the back of that area came loose, and the lighter fell down inside. My hand doesn't fit that far into it, so I probably need to remove some of the inferior paneling to find that lighter. Is this a potentially huge risk, and is there anyway I can remove the paneling myself so I don't have to pay someone to find this lighter for me? I really don't want my car to explode. Please help, bless
1- Don't freak out. It should not just magically erupt. Still, you want to get it out.

2- A nice pair of long needle nose pliers should get it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts