Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i went to the Toyota dealer yesterday to buy a Camry. My wife an i went on our test drive, but i felt something missing. We were on our way in to start paperwork when she pointed out the iM. I was hesitant at first until i sat in the driver seat. The seats are unbelievably comfortable. I then see the Pioneer "infotainment" center, and i knew i was going to like it. We took it out and i was incredibly surprised at how it drove and handled. I haven't had a small car in a long time, and have never really been the Scion enthusiast. The fact that it gets great gas mileage and looks great are two of the biggest selling points for me. I would recommend this car to just about anyone. Glad i took the leap. hope to talk to you all soon. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
So, i went to the Toyota dealer yesterday to buy a Camry. My wife an i went on our test drive, but i felt something missing. We were on our way in to start paperwork when she pointed out the iM. I was hesitant at first until i sat in the driver seat. The seats are unbelievably comfortable. I then see the Pioneer "infotainment" center, and i knew i was going to like it. We took it out and i was incredibly surprised at how it drove and handled. I haven't had a small car in a long time, and have never really been the Scion enthusiast. The fact that it gets great gas mileage and looks great are two of the biggest selling points for me. I would recommend this car to just about anyone. Glad i took the leap. hope to talk to you all soon. Thanks. :)
Congrats! It is a beautiful car!

·
Registered
661 Posts
That's quite the transition, since i'd expect someone with Camry money to be more pulled towards the camry, but I know for sure those who like the Corolla will be more likely to convert over to the iM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Camry felt...monotone. I knew heading into the dealership after driving the Camry i wasn't fully sold. I felt like something wasn't right. The iM reminds me of the Volvo c30, which has always had a soft spot in my heart. to be honest I've always been a hatch guy, ever since i got my GTI, i was hooked. it did get me into tons of trouble but i loved it. I know the iM isn't a v6 GTI but it's still fun as **** to drive. Every time i walk past it, i look and can't look away.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The Toyota Camry has a lot of the same characteristics as it's predecessors so that may be why it felt a bit monotone.
Congratulations on your new iM! A few pictures would be great too. We love pictures. :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Glad to hear you like it. With the single trim thing, is there anything that you feel is missing from the car?

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts