Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
As I get closer to getting an iM, I am wondering what if any accessories you all got.
Protection film, the Canadian one piece cargo cover (you don't have it but you could possibly order it with the part number - our all-weather mats are standard and different, too), protective side moldings.

That's it.

Everything else I got was aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Protection film, the Canadian one piece cargo cover (you don't have it but you could possibly order it with the part number - our all-weather mats are standard and different, too), protective side moldings.

That's it.

Everything else I got was aftermarket.
Ya, some of the prices seem a bit steep. I do want the protective film for sure.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would you ever consider getting dynamat to improve sound quality of the audio system?

If you're a DIY'er it will be the perfect weekend project to take up and be really rewarding.
I am sure it would, but having a pretty good idea how these cars are built, taking it a part as little as possible is my preferred way of improvement.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Already planned

I got body side moldings, cargo liner, and Bongiovi sound system upgrade, which I really like.
I plan on converting the Sub in my current car to this one.

6yr/125k miles vehicle service agreement
60 month gap

All season mats are bought on ebay just because it's cheaper
Canadian Cargo liner - not available through your local dealer
Already spent time on EBay:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.