Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm guessing scion has ended there pure car pricing because yesterday i was able to haggle the dealer in Chesapeake, VA from 20,030 down to 17,184 for my new Scion IM with the 6 speed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i'm guessing scion has ended there pure car pricing because yesterday i was able to haggle the dealer in Chesapeake, VA from 20,030 down to 17,184 for my new Scion IM with the 6 speed.
I haggled in sept-oct for mine?

I dunno if the no-haggling policy ever applied to Canada.

·
Registered
661 Posts
When Scion dealers are ready to clear out inventory or show signs they are then that will be even better. But if they are part of some Toyota dealer then we might be out of luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ontario, and maybe other provinces as well, has $1500 discount. It's taken off from the final price. This makes it $1327.43 before 13%HST tax is added on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Surprised they gave me the full $1500 discount when I ordered mine. Officially it was a combination of a general discount and discount for paying for it all in cash.

Ended up financing for 48 months with 0% interest. Also happy that Toyota/Scion has a new graduate discount as well.

But I didn't think the car would be out of stock at the dealership or else I might have been able to haggle for a little more discount. Oh well.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would have thought the Scion badged iMs would just have the badges changed but I guess the dealerships are trying to sell them all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought mine a couple days ago, Plano Texas. I received a $1900 discount, plus $500 more for military veteran, then 0% apr for 60 months. Didn't buy any extras or warranty.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's an amazing discount which works out to be a good amount of accessories and even modifications if you're into that sort of thing. Do you plan on getting anything for your iM? If you need any suggestions let me know.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I bought mine for $16,000, including freight and dealer fees, brand new, manual transmission. I also got 0% financing for 60 months. I think I got a great deal.

Reactions: davect01

·
Registered
274 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts