Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

My name is Peter, iM from El Paso Texas and i am Mexican, in case if you were wondering. I am married and I currently have a 2 year old son, oh i also have another boy on the way :laugh: .

Previous Cars (oldest to most recent):
2000 Grand Prix GTP
2008 G6 GXP
2015 Corolla S
2015 Corolla LE (wifes)
2017 Toyota iM
1994 Firebird
1981 Camaro

Feel free to ask me anything :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome.

Your part of a demographic that i'm interested in hearing from, the type with a growing family that will be using the iM. How have you found the iM to be so far?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome.

Your part of a demographic that i'm interested in hearing from, the type with a growing family that will be using the iM. How have you found the iM to be so far?
It's been awesome! It has decent room for the car seat(s), trunk is big enough for a stroller and misc. items. Car is very easy to drive and saves a lot of gas. Love the look and sporty feel to it.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Welcome.

Works quite will with one kid in a booster.

The back seats seem tight, but once in them are quite comfortable.

We do have the larger xB if we are making a long trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the expanding family, friend !

Glad to hear the iM is working out for you in terms of fitting the family and the accessories to go with. But going through your list from oldest to recent, after the iM you got a Firebird and Camaro ?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the expanding family, friend !

Glad to hear the iM is working out for you in terms of fitting the family and the accessories to go with. But going through your list from oldest to recent, after the iM you got a Firebird and Camaro ?!
Yeah!

I landed myself in a better job, which so happens to sell HP car parts for muscle cars. One of guys that works here was selling a Firebird with the LT1 automatic and i just had to jump on the offer! I do also want to add that I have been a Pontiac fan for a while :)
The Camaro was more handed down to me by my dad, he just made it official and told the family the news. Its not driveable at the moment but its now my project car. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Oh man that's great ! My dad has a 87 Trans Am that we have in the garage. 305 LT based F/I. 5 speed though. That Camaro is definitely gonna be an awesome project though, that's a really cool gift :) I've always grown up to be a Pontiac head myself as well !

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Oh man that's great ! My dad has a 87 Trans Am that we have in the garage. 305 LT based F/I. 5 speed though. That Camaro is definitely gonna be an awesome project though, that's a really cool gift
I've always grown up to be a Pontiac head myself as well !

My girlfriend in High School had an 86 black one with T Tops. Such a fun car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh man that's great ! My dad has a 87 Trans Am that we have in the garage. 305 LT based F/I. 5 speed though. That Camaro is definitely gonna be an awesome project though, that's a really cool gift :) I've always grown up to be a Pontiac head myself as well !
Yeah I haven't had the time to upload the pictures of my cars, but i'll be doing that soon ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts