Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Chad and I'm in Phoenix, AZ. I am the VP of our chapter of alphaSQUAD car club. I got my iM about a week ago. I cannot wait to get started on the mods. So far I have done just the shifter and interior led's. I have already ordered my headlight led's and HPS intake. I also have some Sparco pedals to put on and all the replacement speakers and amp and sub. In the very near future I will be doing an air suspension and wheels. I been very into the Scion game for many years. I have previously owned a 2007 tC and a 2012 xB. I loved both of my previous Scions and so far am loving my iM.

Attachments

Reactions: S-Factor

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. For speakers I have some Fosgate tweeters and then pioneer speakers. I have an Alpine X-type 12 I'll be throwing in too. I had some unexpected bills come up so air ride is gonna wait a bit and I'm gonna do coils for the time being.

To be honest, I'm hugely disappointed that Scion is closing its doors. I remember back in the day when Scion used to hold events all the time for Scion owners. I LOVED the no haggle pricing idea. Most of all, I am worried that even though they are transferring the iA, iM and FR-S to Toyota, they will not support the aftermarket and customization of these cars like Scion did.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It would make sense to call it the Auris but they will likely just call it a Toyota iM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.