Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the white iM right before New Years. Loving it! I only have some bluetooth issues and actually came here for direction. If you guys would kindly direct me so I can give a detailed post in the appropriate area. Also noticed the search bar seems like it turns up just a normal Google search rather than searching the forum. Am I doing it wrong!? (newbie) Thanks!

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I find Bluetooth to be fickle generally.

Did you get a good deal on the iM since you bought it right at the end of the year?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! What kind of Bluetooth problems are you experiencing? We have a thread on it but i'm not sure if covers your issue: http://www.scionimforum.com/forum/electronics-audio-lighting/3809-bluetooth-audio.html#post39458

As for the search thing, you need to hover your mouse over the little blue "g" icon and select VB search from the drop down menu for the forum search function.
Thanks S-Factor, that's actually were I ended up posting my issue with the bluetooth, and now I know how to search! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I find Bluetooth to be fickle generally.

Did you get a good deal on the iM since you bought it right at the end of the year?
After taxes and all I think it was 21,000. 0 down 6 years 3.75 APR, going to refinance with USAA to get a better rate.

·
Registered
661 Posts
If you live somewhere that gets snow, you'll want to get wax and/or some type of paint protector applied since it makes cleaning the mess that gets on it that much easier, no serious levels of elbow grease or tough cleaning chemicals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts