Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmm I wish this were available at launch. I will be ordering / installing this shortly.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This car needs more power not more downforce lol

I can't argue too much there. Honestly I am hoping that by installing it the amount of mid-waist dirt / dust / grime that's settling below the windshield and on top of the piece with the "Scion" logo in the rear decreases. I am an OCD neat freak and that parts gets filthy after just 2-3 miles of driving it seems like.

Reactions: Fireyrguns

·
Registered
432 Posts
I can't argue too much there. Honestly I am hoping that by installing it the amount of mid-waist dirt / dust / grime that's settling below the windshield and on top of the piece with the "Scion" logo in the rear decreases. I am an OCD neat freak and that parts gets filthy after just 2-3 miles of driving it seems like.
LOL. Your car is travelling outdoors, so you have to expect that it gets dirt. Adding this would just block the dirt and put it on another part. Also, I just don't think this spoiler looks that great.

·
Registered
661 Posts
If anyone needs to convince their significant other why they need to get this... it can help in shading the interior from the sun ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks kinda cheap and unnatural. But I'll wait for more photos/other colors to fully judge it. They should've just imported the one from Japan.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better shot....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Something similar to the TOM'S Starlet would look nice.
Not a fan... too retro on too new of a car for me.

I'm more partial to stuff that goes the whole width of the hatch:

·
Registered
45 Posts
looks kinda weird? the open vents make it look weird to me and i wish it looked like the scooby with the flat top. will reserve judgement for now.

and nick isn't very far off, these things kick up a crap ton of dirt and grime to the rear hatch / bumper lol. ill have to take a picture of my cars ass tomorrow. its been cold + snowing on and off lately so washing it does me no good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Pulsar GTI-R is equipped with an air-to-air top mount intercooler. Nissan 2-liter turbo engine (SR20DET) plus AWD on this hot hatch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts