Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just purchased my first Scion on July 4, 2016. Went in intending on purchasing a Corolla S but liked the drive of the iM better. Purchased the Blizzard Pearl.

I do have a question about the glass on the vehicle. All the side and read windows are UVS Temperlite glass. Is this standard or a dealer addon? The sales manager quoted me a price that was higher than the sticker when he pulled the paperwork in their system. He said the difference was that the added tint. The glass don't looked tinted.

Otherwise I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. Looks like the sales manager lied to me about the vehicle having dealer installed tint.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi all,

I just purchased my first Scion on July 4, 2016. Went in intending on purchasing a Corolla S but liked the drive of the iM better. Purchased the Blizzard Pearl.

I do have a question about the glass on the vehicle. All the side and read windows are UVS Temperlite glass. Is this standard or a dealer addon? The sales manager quoted me a price that was higher than the sticker when he pulled the paperwork in their system. He said the difference was that the added tint. The glass don't looked tinted.

Otherwise I'm happy so far.
Yeah... The light greenish look/tink on the windows are standard as per the standard features of the iM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only downside about that is, if it's not in writing, it's hard to get anything done. They can always lie and have their coworkers back them up.. Then you're at a loss.
I did complain to the Customer service manager and she resolved the situation. I have an appointment this Tuesday to have the tint applied. I'll take some before and after pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts