·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm trying to find out where I can buy this one from (and the fog lights):

This is a Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

·
Registered
432 Posts
It does look better and I have no way of knowing if it is more or less expensive to produce. I assume that the production grille must have been chosen because it saves costs though. Otherwise why wouldn't they continue with the concept one. The concept one also looks like it is derived from Acura.

·
Registered
363 Posts
With this just being the first model year, it's very possible that we will see this become a future feature in some year model.

If not, aftermarket could jump on board to offer this or something like it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
my scion manager insists that there are going to be foglights for the iM but that was 2 weeks ago & he hasnt gotten back to me about it so *shrugs*.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Noty sure if you'll be able to get just the fogs and grill inserts seperate. They might be sold as an entire bumper...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Scion always does the special release models.... wait til you guys see the leather seats, and panoramic roof on the Austrailan Corolla Levin ZR

·
Registered
26 Posts
Noty sure if you'll be able to get just the fogs and grill inserts seperate. They might be sold as an entire bumper...
i'm checking on this now, emailed 2 dealerships in Austrailia just waiting to here some prices. i asked for the bezals not the lamps due to when i had my fr-s i ordered them from subaru since they were h-11 bulbs and cheaper.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That seems like something that could definitely be done fairly easily in the after market. It's just lights, right?

I wonder if anyone on the forum is planning on buying this as a cheap base to do plenty of mods.

I'm just here for a cheap car. :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Being the same chassis and all I don't see why it's not something that would fit on the iM, easier for them to streamline the whole process and way of doing things than to complicate it further.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i'm checking on this now, emailed 2 dealerships in Austrailia just waiting to here some prices. i asked for the bezals not the lamps due to when i had my fr-s i ordered them from subaru since they were h-11 bulbs and cheaper.

Keep us posted please and if you get a response I would like their info ... there are some parts I am interested in as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Keep us posted please and if you get a response I would like their info ... there are some parts I am interested in as well.
nick, guy said parts are 75 bucks a piece and just to get to his store 3 weeks maybe from japan and then i figured 3-4 weeks to get to me. he gave me the parts numbers but with out seeing the dealer photo i have not ordered. still checking other sources, gonna talk with my rep and see if he can help get them from japan. someone in toyota can get these, say....for a sema car or something, not looking for free but just want them. i was fortunate to be in the UK to get the cover grills for my fr-s but since they don't have this model there i cant use my source from there. keep you updated.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts