Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be great to see it. However,I will probably wait for the Crossover and get that if I like it.

It is a Manual and I think I will give it a test drive. I am still researching getting the height adjustable passenger seat installed. Depending on that , I may get the iM afterall.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I drove it and to those who were concerned by the high disengage in the clutch, don't be. Very easy to get used to and I was easily shifting after a few minutes.

I do agree with reviews that you will need to down shift when you need that extra oomph to speed up.

A nice riding car. I hope you will all drive one soon!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clutch pedals are adjustable. Dont know why people are making such a big deal out of it.
You can adjust the engage/ disengage point? I wonder why Toyota doesn't send them out with usual engage/disengage point height that most cars have. They all seem to be high according to any reviewer that has driven a manual iM.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can adjust the engage/ disengage point? I wonder why Toyota doesn't send them out with usual engage/disengage point height that most cars have. They all seem to be high according to any reviewer that has driven a manual iM.
On all the manuals Ive owned yes. Its simple and only takes a few minutes. Most cars come pretty high, I always adjust mine to be right off the floor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts