Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Has anyone checked to see if there are accessories available that are not shown on the website? Seems pretty common that car specific mud flaps are just about available for every car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sometimes the "sportier" cars can't support the mudflaps (Toyota Accessory) due to the taller rocker panels. I know that the older Corolla S models did not have a factory mudflap accessory because of just this reason.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Opti-Coating the paint and making sure its waxed will make getting that mess off of the side much easier, easy enough that a couple minutes of spraying with a powerwasher will get all the mess off.

·
Registered
411 Posts
These appear to be OEM: New 2016 Scion Im Mudguards and Hardware Set of 4 | eBay

Part number is: PU060-12160-P1

A little cheaper here, but I don't know what the shipping is 4PC MDGRD IM | Genuine Toyota | PU060-12160-P1
I would be a little leery of ordering the e-bay flaps because they show them on an Auris which is shaped differently in that area.

Wouldn't it make more sense to check with an Aussie site since they have an "iM", called the Corolla, there? Exactly the same fender shapes there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello

I think they may come on the car standard in Canada. All of the iM's at my dealership have the small black installed. I was not charged extra for them as an accessory. No pics as the car won't be ready until Saturday.

Also, the cars come with some 3m protection near the back edge of the rear doors to prevent chipping.

Aaron

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hello

I think they may come on the car standard in Canada. All of the iM's at my dealership have the small black installed. I was not charged extra for them as an accessory. No pics as the car won't be ready until Saturday.

Also, the cars come with some 3m protection near the back edge of the rear doors to prevent chipping.

Aaron
That's awesome, didn't think on a vehicle like this that they would go to that length. Seems more of something you'd get with a much more expensive vehicle.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got mine from my Toyota / Scion dealer. They added them to the sale when I bought the car. They should be here tomorrow. Ill post pics for you when they get installed. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd really like to get the factory mud guards. Can anyone who actually has 'em verify the part number? There's so many floating around eBay claiming they're OEM guards, but look nothing like the photos posted here. If anyone knows where I could get the official ones, I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello

Aaron
They do, along with rubber floor mats. It's pretty nice of them, but I wish we had heated seats.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'd really like to get the factory mud guards. Can anyone who actually has 'em verify the part number? There's so many floating around eBay claiming they're OEM guards, but look nothing like the photos posted here. If anyone knows where I could get the official ones, I'd really appreciate it.
Best thing to do while you wait is to call up the local Toyota/Scion dealer and ask to speak with someone in the parts department, they'll be able to give you all the required details.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just spoke to the dealership and the part number on the previous page is the actual part number for the guards. Can't wait for them to be delivered to confirm that they are the right ones!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts