Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the way they always call them 'spy' pictures. They seem awfully close all the time. These photographers must just hang out at the right places ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the way they always call them 'spy' pictures. They seem awfully close all the time. These photographers must just hang out at the right places
Makes me wonder how much they get paid by selling these pictures to magazine companies.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I always wondered IF you could order the car with the 'camo' paint scheme they show them in....lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always wondered IF you could order the car with the 'camo' paint scheme they show them in....lol
Lol. I never thought about that. Hehehe. Do you think they will charge you extra for that? I'm thinking it should be a well discounted car since it's a test car kinda. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Lol. I never thought about that. Hehehe. Do you think they will charge you extra for that? I'm thinking it should be a well discounted car since it's a test car kinda. :)
Test cars and Reviewer cars are almost never sold and are almost always scraped when they are done with.

Many are incomplete, never licenced or damaged.

I'm sure you could get a vinyl wrap of the design though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts