Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys I just noticed something, my doors don't lock or unlock when shifting from park or to drive.
I went to Vehicle Settings and then got this... Pressing on any of the options just takes me back to the Setup menu. Any ideas? :(

I find it weird that my old 2015 Corolla had a lot of vehicle settings I could change and this car came without the capability of changing anything other than language and beep.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Alright guys i just noticed something, my doors don't lock or unlock when shifting from park or to drive.
I went to Vehicle Settings and then got this... Pressing on any of the options just takes me back to the Setup menu. Any ideas?

Are you asking if it will auto lock? If so, then no, that is not an option.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has it always been that way? Coming from a 2015 Corolla I thought this was just a standard feature. The Corolla had the capability of changing a lot of vehicle settings and this being a newer car... cannot change a single thing, that's a bummer.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Has it always been that way? Coming from a 2015 Corolla I thought this was just a standard feature. The Corolla had the capability of changing a lot of vehicle settings and this being a newer car... cannot change a single thing, that's a bummer.
No, Auto Locking doors is not a feature

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yep that auto lock option is missing,even my old 4runner lock doors when you change to drive position.
theres a manual for the security system that may help,let me check mine!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Bless your heart those options you posted a picture of are to change the speaker output based on your vehicle type. The headunit is the same in those referenced models.

There is no auto door lock function.

There are some customizable features but they require a trip to the dealer. Speed in which your blinkers blink, one button unlock/lock from fob, lock time out on unlock... they are in the owners manual somewhere. Thats just what I remember off the top of my head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts