Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here. Driving a 2002 Celica now, the car is about to retire. Hard driving daily.

iM is in my price range and looking for a 4 door manual. Any idea when will it able to preorder?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice. i was in Scion dealership last week. one of the internet sales manager told me, they have a Scion event on 7/2 in Seattle, WA. it is about announce the price and specs of the car. with dates of preorder stuff.

can't wait to hear more from the event.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my local Scion dealership showing some shipment of the iM on the way. Gurantee will be on the showroom by 09/01, but the cars will be arrive 1-2 weeks before in the dealership. If you want to take a peak, ask your local Toyota dealership about the shipment.

·
Registered
661 Posts
my local Scion dealership showing some shipment of the iM on the way. Gurantee will be on the showroom by 09/01, but the cars will be arrive 1-2 weeks before in the dealership. If you want to take a peak, ask your local Toyota dealership about the shipment.
that 1-2 weeks before in the dealership might account for the PDI they'll have to run it through before its ready to be displayed in the showroom, something that might account for a day or two.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What happened with the Seattle Event?

Seattle event went great. iM look much better in person

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that 1-2 weeks before in the dealership might account for the PDI they'll have to run it through before its ready to be displayed in the showroom, something that might account for a day or two.
I just preordered my IM today
Show the car be here by 8/20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.