Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here. Driving a 2002 Celica now, the car is about to retire. Hard driving daily.

iM is in my price range and looking for a 4 door manual. Any idea when will it able to preorder?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice. i was in Scion dealership last week. one of the internet sales manager told me, they have a Scion event on 7/2 in Seattle, WA. it is about announce the price and specs of the car. with dates of preorder stuff.

can't wait to hear more from the event.

·
Registered
411 Posts
nice. i was in Scion dealership last week. one of the internet sales manager told me, they have a Scion event on 7/2 in Seattle, WA. it is about announce the price and specs of the car. with dates of preorder stuff.

can't wait to hear more from the event.

Cool.....I wonder if there will be an event in Phoenix?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Sweet, that event is just around the corner, can't wait to see what they have to show and other dealers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my local Scion dealership showing some shipment of the iM on the way. Gurantee will be on the showroom by 09/01, but the cars will be arrive 1-2 weeks before in the dealership. If you want to take a peak, ask your local Toyota dealership about the shipment.

·
Registered
411 Posts
my local Scion dealership showing some shipment of the iM on the way. Gurantee will be on the showroom by 09/01, but the cars will be arrive 1-2 weeks before in the dealership. If you want to take a peak, ask your local Toyota dealership about the shipment.
What happened with the Seattle Event?

·
Registered
661 Posts
that 1-2 weeks before in the dealership might account for the PDI they'll have to run it through before its ready to be displayed in the showroom, something that might account for a day or two.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What happened with the Seattle Event?

Seattle event went great. iM look much better in person

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that 1-2 weeks before in the dealership might account for the PDI they'll have to run it through before its ready to be displayed in the showroom, something that might account for a day or two.
I just preordered my IM today
Show the car be here by 8/20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts