Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up some COB lighting at DDM Tuning for the interior. Not the greatest pics but you can get the idea how bright they are. Love them!

DDM Tuning: HID and LED Lighting

I use this for the map and dome lighting:

I use this for the cargo (require so extra modification to make it fit):

I use this for rear license plate lighting:

Unfortunately nothing could replace the vanity lighting due to fitment issue. The 31mm use in the cargo are too big and would require major modification.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
next time check out superbrightLeds.com or even ebay, much better prices. that's a bit steep for some LEDs. looks great though, cars should have LED lit interior from the factory.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I usually get my LED's from "superbrightleds.com" or "retrofitsource.com"

I try to avoid DDM Tuning...they have bad quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Bright

Picked up some COB lighting at DDM Tuning for the interior. Not the greatest pics but you can get the idea how bright they are. Love them!

I use this for the map and dome lighting:

I use this for the cargo (require so extra modification to make it fit):

I use this for rear license plate lighting:

Unfortunately nothing could replace the vanity lighting due to fitment issue. The 31mm use in the cargo are too big and would require major modification.
It's almost too bright for me. I actually like the warmer glow of the stock interior lights

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks pretty good but superbrightleds is definitely the place to go... even amazon for that matter but you really have to search carefully.

Nonetheless, good looks. Now just need some footwell lights cause it's crazy dark down there lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually get my LED's from "superbrightleds.com" or "retrofitsource.com"

I try to avoid DDM Tuning...they have bad quality stuff.

Hmmmm .... DDM Tuning is local to me and it's my first time testing out their product. Being able to see the product in person to test fitment turn out to be pretty important to me. I appreciate the lead on the other sources for future reference. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts