Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Based on the video is this a dealership only offer? Leather seats weren't offered when I got the vehicle, nor does it list it at the Scion webpage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Based on the video is this a dealership only offer? Leather seats weren't offered when I got the vehicle, nor does it list it at the Scion webpage.
I wouldn't say specific to the dealer. These are way too good (I'm used to seeing or hearing about Katskinz (sp) instead). I'd inquire with Scion Canada and the dealership though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sounds like it's that specific dealership only or it's a offer based on your dealership. He says "at Charlesglen Toyota, we also offer fully customize-able seats".

·
Registered
363 Posts
Make sure you do some research to make sure their product will hold up over time especially with exposure to sun since I know that can do a number to leather over time. With that being said it might be a good idea to start discussing best practices to maintain the leather.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Make sure you do some research to make sure their product will hold up over time especially with exposure to sun since I know that can do a number to leather over time. With that being said it might be a good idea to start discussing best practices to maintain the leather.
And this is why I prefer synthetic leather.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Real leather is a pita to maintain and clean. They're nice but not worth the money and effort IMO unless it's in a sports car.
I wouldn't get the leather seats unless I know the third party company that's doing the upholstery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts