Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I just put in my compustar 7200 with blade & Drone mobile for iPhone. It was pretty easy to install and know I can start My Im with my iPhone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I add a compustar g9 two way remote for lock and unlock with remote start also the drone mobile app so i can start my im from my iphone or apple watch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes its very nice and i have a **** ton of car and always put starter on them and never had a problem its nice being able to get into a nice warm or cold car depending on the weather. Its just nice being able to start from Iphone.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yea.. when I get into my car at 5:30am in the winter to go to work.... I don't really care for the minuscule wear that can occur, once I'm warm when I get in there. I've had a few cars with remote starters as well and had no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
remote starts are pointless, not good to keep your car idling anyways, unnecessary wear on your engine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKALgXDwou4
Say that in Phx when it is 115°F and your car is 160°F+ inside. It sure is nice to remote start it 30 seconds to a minute before entering that oven. Either way you are going to waiting for the car to cool off a bit, I'd rather not be in the car for that.

My last car had a factory installed remote start, sure do miss it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts