Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time posting, hi everyone! Here's some insight or those looking at the idea of installing Godspeed springs (Model # LS-TS-TA-0014). Also needed a community to vent to so here it is. Installed these guys yesterday and as optimistic as I usually am, the front suspension better settle!! The rear sits nice & low, but man look at the front! Lol.

Maybe I'll offer to drive my wife around today in efforts to get these settled. I'm aware to give it a couple of weeks, so I'll post another update then.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey gmoney, I'm a first time poster to this forum too. I got the same red iM! I'm also looking into getting Godspeed's suspension, how does the ride feel on springs? It already looks so much better than stock. I might have to cop these once you update us with more photos hahaha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still haven't evened out 😐. Almost 3 weeks with thousands of miles commuting, gaps are about 3 fingers in the front and flushed could-barely-fit a finger in the rear. Hoping some more time will help, not banking on it though! I'll post photos after she's washed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.