Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i did the radio bezel and shifter bezel tonight , ill try the door pulls maybe tomorrow. took the silver trim off to do them. also for anyone wanting to know you can still see the airbag light when it is on . I decided to go with this to match the white strip on the dash and also I like Vans and my last name is Powell so it was a win win for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The door pulls come off easy once i found out it is not just the piano black part. easier to pry from the flat black part to start. For fun I put the gun toting guy on my side and the little devil on the wife's side.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Well I recieved an email from Rvinyl after sending in the pictures and the said...
"Hello,
Thank you for your submission. We have issued the $20 rebate."

So I am happy with that and for a 24x48 sheet my now grand total for the mod is $2... I would say great deal. and am very happy with the material and how easy it was to use for a first timer.

I forgot they also send a 20% off your next order coupon...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I did my radio bezel and CVT shift surround today. My first time installing vinyl wrap on anything. Still need to do the door handles but haven’t yet figured out how to get them taken apart.
A fun look to match the exterior color

The door pulls also pry off, with some screws on the back

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wrapped the handles and shift trim in carbon fiber vinyl. It looks great but I would rather have actual carbon fiber. Painted the plastic trim with the white vinyl black, after removing the vinyl.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts