Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here. Looking into getting a car soon. And found Scion iM is releasing in September..good timing for me.

can't wait to hear more good things about the car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
@Iverasky, welcome to the zoo.

I too am looking forward to impressions of the car.

What color are you thinking? As long as it's not that hideous yellow/green, we are good :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Iverasky, welcome to the zoo.

I too am looking forward to impressions of the car.

What color are you thinking? As long as it's not that hideous yellow/green, we are good :D
I am looking either blue or red color. i am driving a red 2015 Prius Persona series now, my wife just got her driving license. so I need a car for myself.

I commute 30 miles to work, so i need a car has good MPG.. I dont care about horsepower..because it doesn't do any good to me anyway.

another car i was looking at is the 2016 Hyundai Veloster. but I am more a Toyota fan just because.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I am looking either blue or red color. i am driving a red 2015 Prius Persona series now, my wife just got her driving license. so I need a car for myself.

I commute 30 miles to work, so i need a car has good MPG.. I dont care about horsepower..because it doesn't do any good to me anyway.

another car i was looking at is the 2016 Hyundai Veloster. but I am more a Toyota fan just because.
What mix of city and highway driving do you do?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts