Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased an 2017 iM a week ago. Thought I'd join a forum and see what peepz are doing with these cars and to say 'Hi!'.

Used to modding most of my previous cars. I see there isnt all that much out there yet for these bad boyz. Right now I qm in the process of installing some minor (personal) mods that I wanted out of the way..... LED backup lights, LED license plate lights, LED headlight bulbs (on their way), fog light kit (on their way), LED replacement bulbs for fog light kit (on their way). Tinting of the windows scheduled (30% fronts 70% rear and back).

For now thats it.

Cheers,
iM_Cdn!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!
May I ask what LED headlight bulbs did you order?
Post count isnt high enough to post a link nor can I PM you :\ because my post count is low...

They are the fanless style with the copper braid as a heatsink. Search.. 9012 Hir2 LED For Lumileds Chips LUXEON 8000LM should get you close ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pictures please from before and afther the conversion

·
Registered
45 Posts
Post count isnt high enough to post a link nor can I PM you :\ because my post count is low...

They are the fanless style with the copper braid as a heatsink. Search.. 9012 Hir2 LED For Lumileds Chips LUXEON 8000LM should get you close ;)

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts