Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

Yesterday I purchased 2018 Corolla IM 6MT brand new in Spring Green and I paid $16,300 out to door all the taxes and dealer fees included and original floor mats excluded:D cause they charge $200 for that. What do you think of the price? I felt little bad due to new Corolla hatchback release in a few months with new 2.0 engine :(
Anyway I am happy with the car although It feels little slower but I hope The engine will get much responsive after the miles increase

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hello guys

Yesterday I purchased 2018 Corolla IM 6MT brand new in Spring Green and I paid $16,300 out to door all the taxes and dealer fees included and original floor mats excluded:D cause they charge $200 for that. What do you think of the price? I felt little bad due to new Corolla hatchback release in a few months with new 2.0 engine :(
Anyway I am happy with the car although It feels little slower but I hope The engine will get much responsive after the miles increase
Congrats, sounds like a great deal. I bought my 2017 iM 6MT for $13560 + TT&L which was around $15k out the door. Taxes are different everywhere so I always list the actual price I paid for the car plus title, taxes and license. That is an excellent deal from what I've heard though from that area. I bought it when the 2018 models were coming out so the deals were excellent. The same thing will start happening with the 2018 models now that the 2019 has been announced.

I bought mine before the new 2019 was introduced but I have no regrets. I actually like the style of the current iM more inside and out. It might have a little less power but a 30 HP difference won't make it as much of a difference as I was hoping we would see. If they ever come out with one that has 200+ hp then maybe I'll have to think about it. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the responses

I agree I like the appearance of our IM`s better than the 2019 corolla hatchbacks
I forgot to mention In addition to the price They`ve paid my 4 months remaining lease 2016 Camry which I returned to them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.