Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! this is saurin! im 27 , from Bangladesh! .
Ive come accross this site and ive always been following the release of iM and yaay we have a forum here!!
We get to buy reconditioned/used JDM cars in our country and I have the auris here. You guys would be surprised to know that its a 1.5ltr 1nzfe one. Its the Auris 2012, XS package . Mine came with a Modellista kit. It looks slightly different than the 2016 auris which looks totally similar to the scion iM you guys have here! but everything else is just same.
Different seat trim, dash trim different rear suspension ( wishbone for the 1.8/ torsion beam *like mine* for the 1.5 JDM ones).
Mine has a 7speed CVT tiptronic shift but not paddle shifters!. Over time Ill share more info on this.

Ive did some minor suspension stuff, front tanabe strut and cusco frame brace that too from a prius since auris/iM chassis matches 90% with the prius and the corolla.
The cusco is from a prius, the tanabe is from the 1.8ltr Auris JDM (Tanabe NST 64)
It came originally with OEM 16inch wheels and in the photos im running 17 x 7.5, 225 45-17 tires.

Here are the pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Heres another shot. I didnt have the foglamps fixed as i opened them for some experiment purpose in this photo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I cant seem to share any more images here which is strange my 2nd post says so, so here i am trying again!

Thanks for the welcome guys! if u guys need any help or any questions about the JDM counterpart feel free to ask! Ive researched a lot about this chassis and platform. We get to buy scraps halfcuts from japan as well so we have a lot of spares and oem stuff to play around with.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts